Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
The most current minutes are presented as "unapproved" until they are approved at the successive committee meeting.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
This committee shall consist of five (5) members appointed by the County Board Chairperson. Membership of this committee shall not constitute a quorum of the Executive Committee.
- Alan Barkstrom, Member
- Robert Kopisch, Member
- Jeffrey Hallstrand, Member
- Jordan Spacek, Member
- Dennis Wartgow, Chairperson
Additional Committee InformationThis committee shall consist of five (5) members appointed by the County Board Chairperson. Membership of this committee shall not constitute a quorum of the Executive Committee.
Roles and responsibilities of the committee:
1. All matters pertaining to salary, working conditions, employee benefits and job descriptions for all County employees. To negotiate with the unions and other representatives of employees in all departments and units of the County with the advice and cooperation of all committees having jurisdiction over the various departments and units.
2. Recommend approval of negotiated labor contracts to the County Board.
3. Recommend to the County Board, the salaries of all elected officials prior to the earliest date of circulation of nomination papers for such elected positions.
4. Consider and make recommendations to the County Board regarding departmental organization, number of positions, reorganization and staffing levels.
5. Recommend salaries and wages for all county employees to the County Board as provided for in Wisconsin State Statute §59.22.
6. Perform regular reviews of all Personnel Policies and Procedures and make general updates as necessary. Major policy changes will be presented to County Board for approval as they occur. The Employee Handbook and Personnel Administration Manual shall be presented and approval by County Board at least once every two years.
7. Maintain the Price County Board of Supervisor Policy and Procedure Manual.
8. Review and recommend the annual budget for, and review and approve the monthly expenditures of the County Health Insurance Plan and the Employee Assistance Program, and will also review and approve Cafeteria Plan administration fees.