To view and print property tax bills, tax receipts and balance due statements click Novus link below Novus Property Tax Search
NOVUS Public Access instructions
1. When enter site, Click on Real Estate or Personal Property link next to the globe.
2. Next enter ONLY ONE of the following criteria: less is more.. (if entering road name do not enter Rd, ST etc.. just the name of the road). a. Last Name b. Site address # OR c. Tax ID# (located on tax bill), Legacy Pin or Pin #
3. Then hit ENTER on your keyboard which will start the search
A list of parcels will come up on the screen, Click on the Tax Id / PIN of the parcel you want to view. The property history (deeds) and assessment info will come up to the right of the list.
4. To view the Tax Receipt Information click on the Tax Record tab, select year of tax current year will automatically come up To view the Tax Bill click on the Tax Bill tab (to view previous years tax bill, select year under Tax Record tab, then click Tax Bill)
Set Margins at .25” all around so dollar amounts aren’t cut off.
5. To View the Statement click on the Statement tab view balances due with interest and penalty calculated to specific date
A map of the property can be viewed by clicking the “WG” icon under the tree symbol (circled in red below)
Understanding Your Tax Bill video explains each area of the property tax bill
Property Tax 101 video explains the property tax process
State-Wide Property Tax FAQ's answers questions taxpayer may have on paying taxes, how taxes are calculated, lottery credit, special charges & assessments, payment assistance, assessed values, escrow accounts
The Price County Public Access Web Server provides online access to property tax and land record information currently maintained by Price County for individual parcels of property. Updated nightly.
Managed Forest Land Acreage Tax Rates, Timber Cutting Permit
Links to pay taxes online with E-check, Visa Debit or Credit Card. Property Tax Payment due dates by township. Price County has 8 municipalities that pay taxes in 3 Installments to the municipality from Dec - 1st week of August and 14 municipalities that 1st installment paid to municipality by Jan 31 and to County after Feb 5th.
Links to each municipality's 2nd Half Real Estate Tax Due Report by owner. 2nd half taxes are due by July 31st.
Listed are the municipal treasurers names, mailing addresses, phone numbers and collection times for tax payments.
Current Property Tax Rates, assessment ratio, listed by township. "Where does your money go" breakdown of where county portion of tax levy is paid.
Be reminded of what to expect while paying your taxes. What causes interest and penalty charges-timely payment parameters
Assessor contact information by municipality. Listing of Assessment Codes, Special Assessment & Special Charge codes.
Open book and Board of Review dates by town, city and village
View notices and publications related to In Rem Foreclosure/Tax Deeds on real estate taxes that are delinquent 2 years or older.
Current Lottery Credit and First Dollar credit amounts by School District. Link to Lottery & Gaming Credit forms if home is your primary residence as of January 1.
Each November the county board sets the Tax Levy for the county to be placed on the tax bills. Tax Levies for county, schools and municipalities are shown along with an example of what the county levy goes toward.
Dog licenses are now issued by the Humane Officer at the Sheriff's Dept. Information on obtaining a dog license.