- Register of Deeds
- Vital Records
Statewide Issuance of Vital Records
Birth and Marriage Certificates are available statewide. If you were born or married in the State of Wisconsin, you can obtain your birth or marriage certificate in any county in Wisconsin.
Statewide issuance of Death Certificates is available from September 1, 2013 to present. Deaths prior to September 1, 2013 need to be requested from the county where the death occurred.
VITAL RECORD FEES
(per Wis. Statute § 69.22(1)(a))
- Births $20
- Deaths $20
- Marriage $20
- Each additional copy of the same record is $3
Need it Fast?
Use your credit card to order vital records online with Official Records Online.
In addition to Price County records, we also have Statewide Issuance
We are able to issue certificates for all Wisconsin counties from the following dates:
- Birth Certificates - October 1, 1907 to present
- Marriage Certificates - October 1, 1907 to present
- Death Certificates - September 1, 2013 to present (certificates for deaths that occurred in Price County are available prior to September 2013)
- Divorce Certificates - January 1, 2016 to present
If your event happened in a different county and does not fall within these dates, please contact that county directly or the State of Wisconsin Vital Records office @ (608) 266-1373.
Divorce Certificates prior to 1/1/2016 should be ordered from Wisconsin State Vitals.