Huber work release and the Electronic Monitoring Program (EMP) are privileges and may be revoked for Huber/EMP rule violations, Jail rule violations or violations of the law.
- An inmate may be released for Huber if granted Huber by the Judge and if they meet the criteria set by the Sheriff.
- All inmates who are applying for Huber release must submit a completed Huber Release Application and agree to and sign the Rules and Regulations of Huber Law Prisoners.
- Inmates must pay all required Huber fees.
- Inmates must provide drivers' license information, vehicle registration and proof of insurance for themselves, their vehicle and/or any other drivers or vehicles that will be used for transportation to or from work or during work.
- Any overtime or hours worked outside normally scheduled work hours must be approved by Jail staff. A written explanation from the inmate's employer or supervisor is required.
- The Jail staff must be notified and approval must be given any time a Huber inmate needs to leave their place of employment (i.e. employer errands, gas stations, hospitals). This includes Huber inmates released for Child/Family Care.
- Inmates may be released on EMP if they meet the criteria set by the Sheriff.
- Inmates applying for EMP must complete an EMP Application and are required to agree to and sign all required rules and regulations.
- A down payment for EMP equipment is required.