News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 3:53:00 PM to 1/18/2019 1:48:12 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 20, 2015
[ARCHIVED] Jail Programs & Religious Services
- The Price County Jail allows all inmates the opportunity, on a voluntary basis, to practice their religion to the extent it is practicable and reasonable.
- Attendance in all Jail programs is voluntary.
- Disorderly and disrespectful behavior during Jail programming is prohibited and will result in an inmate's removal from future programs.
- Inmates are not permitted to take personal items to Jail programs.
- Inmates are required to remain quiet and orderly on the way to and from programs.
- Jail staff may prevent an inmate from attending programs for security or disciplinary reasons.
- The Price County Jail provides onsite educational instruction and alcohol/drug abuse counseling.
- Educational Services are held on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Thursday afternoons from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Alcohol and drug abuse counseling is provided by local Alcoholic Anonymous counselors. These meetings are held on Thursday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
- Request forms for all programs and weekly religious services must be submitted at the request collection time prior to the start of the program.
- Maximum Security inmates are not allowed to attend programming or religious services unless special approval is given by the Jail Administrator or Sheriff.
- Jail programs and religious services are privileges and inmates may lose these privileges if they violate Jail rules.
- The Price County Jail Chaplain Program is a multi-denominational group comprised of local religious officials.
- Weekly religious services are provided on a rotating basis by the Chaplain Program to better facilitate inmate faith diversity.
- The Jail Library also contains religious materials for faiths that may not be represented in the local community.
- All programs and religious services are subject to time change or cancellation due to volunteer and staff availability.