News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/20/2015 10:52:00 AM to 1/21/2015 7:42:27 AM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 20, 2015
- Fighting or assaultive behavior is prohibited.
- Threats to staff or others are prohibited.
- Sexual misconduct; including, but not limited to the following, are prohibited:
- Engaging in or proposing sexual acts.
- Sexual assault or threat of sexual assault.
- Sexual harassment.
- Indecent exposure.
- Use of abusive or disrespectful words or gestures towards staff or others is prohibited.
- Horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Stealing and/or possession of another's personal or Jail issued property is prohibited.
- Making a false statement to a staff member is prohibited.
- Kangaroo or inmate courts are forbidden.
- Theft, destruction, damage, defacement or misuse of Price County Jail property, including clothing, is prohibited.
- Failure to obey a lawful order or directive from a Jail staff member is prohibited.
- There will be no transfer of Jail issued property, personal property, money, Jail meal items, phone cards or commissary items between inmates.
- Gambling is prohibited.
- Talking or yelling between cell blocks or individual cells is prohibited.
- Talking or yelling to individuals outside the building is prohibited.
- No inmate is allowed inside an individual cell or on the bunk of another inmate for any reason.
- Loud or disorderly behavior is prohibited.
- The throwing of litter or other articles is prohibited.
- Group demonstrations, rioting or inciting to riot is prohibited.
- The signing of petitions or group grievances, inciting other inmates to violate Jail rules or refusal to obey an order for a Jail staff member is prohibited.
- Knocking on cell block doors or walls will not be permitted unless as an attempt to notify Jail staff in the event of an emergency.
- Inmates may not communicate with inmates housed in another cell block of the Price County Jail or Price County inmates that are locked in other facilities by mail, notes or third party.