News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/20/2015 10:48:00 AM to 1/20/2015 3:28:09 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
[ARCHIVED] Trust Accounts
- All inmate funds will be placed in an Inmate Trust Account.
- An inmate's Trust Account is subject to Huber fees, Electronic Monitoring Program (EMP) fees, housing fees, indigent item order fees and any medical or dental billings. Every effort will be made to collect an inmate's balance owing, including submission of the debt to a collection agency and/or Wisconsin's Tax Refund Interception Program.
- If inmates wish to use Trust Account funds to pay fines, child support obligations or other outside bills, an Account Disbursement form must be submitted.
- Inmates with available funds may purchase items specified on the Canteen Order form.
- Canteen orders must be submitted on Sunday and ordered items will be delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday unless otherwise indicated by Jail staff.
- Inmates are limited to ordering twelve different food items per order with a maximum of two of each item for a total of twenty-four food items per order.
- Inmates will not purchase canteen items for other inmates. Doing so may result in cancellation of canteen privileges.
- The Jail reserves the right to cancel a canteen order for violation of the Jail Rules or remove any canteen items that have already been delivered.