News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/20/2015 10:47:00 AM to 1/20/2015 3:26:07 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
[ARCHIVED] Indigent Items
- All inmates will be provided with a basic hygiene starter pack upon admission to general population.
- Inmates who are indigent and are not able to purchase necessary hygiene items or writing materials through canteen may use an Indigent Item Request form to receive basic hygiene items and writing materials.
- A debt for these items will be placed on the inmate's Trust Account.
- The following hygiene items are available through indigent request.
- Hair Band
- Ear Plugs
- All empty or used item containers must be returned to Jail staff before new orders will be filled.
- Inmates may also request up to eight stamped envelopes and two writing pads a month. Pen inserts are also available.
- Used pens and notepads must be returned to Jail staff before new orders will be filled.
- There is to be no transfer of indigent items between inmates.
- Indigent orders are handed out daily at breakfast. All requests must be submitted by lockdown the previous night to be filled.
- Prices for indigent items are subject to change.