News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/19/2015 3:23:00 PM to 1/20/2015 10:42:16 AM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
[ARCHIVED] Uniforms & Linens
- All inmates will be issued the following items at the time of booking:
- One uniform top
- One uniform bottom
- One white t-shirt
- One pair of white socks
- One pair of white underwear
- One white sports bra (females)
- One pair of sandals
- One blanket
- When an inmate is moved to general population, they will receive the following in addition to the above items:
- One bottom sheet
- One top sheet
- One pillow case
- Two towels
- One washcloth
- Sweatshirts will be given out in low temperature months.
- All inmates are allowed to have no more than one blanket, two towels, one washcloth, one bottom sheet, one top sheet, one pillow case, one uniform top, one uniform bottom, one t-shirt, one pair of underwear, one pair of socks, one pair of shoes and one sweatshirt at a time.
- All inmates are required to be fully clothed in the jail uniform including shoes when out of their beds.
- Blankets for inmates will be laundered once monthly as follows:
- Two-man and Four-man
First Wednesday of each month
- Six-man dorm
Second Wednesday of each month
- Five-man dorm
Third Wednesday of each month
- Three-man and Lower Two-man
Fourth Wednesday of each month
- Bed sheets and pillow cases will be laundered on each Saturday.
- Uniforms will be laundered on Monday and Friday.
- Towels, washcloths, underclothing, t-shirts and socks will be laundered on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Exchange of jail clothing and linens is required. Inmates will be responsible for turning in their laundry at the designated times. Dirty laundry items should not be turned in with knots, rolled up cuffs or sleeves, socks rolled in a ball, etc.
- All unauthorized clothing is subject to confiscation and disposal by Jail staff.