News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/20/2015 3:22:00 PM to 1/21/2015 8:49:43 AM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
- Search and inspection of inmates, cells and inmate property may be conducted at any time for health, safety or security reasons.
- Inmates are required to cooperate during searches and inspections.
- Inmates must remain seated while searches are being conducted.
- Inmates may be removed from cell blocks while searches and inspections are being conducted.
- Inmates are prohibited from interfering with inmate counts, searches or inspections.