News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 8:30:00 AM to 1/18/2019 12:49:51 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
- Inmates will be notified of bail/bond status at the time of booking or after court.
- Inmates will be given the opportunity to make a phone call for bond.
- The Price County Sheriff's Office will accept credit cards or exact cash only. Credit card payments are subject to a service fee.
- Bond payments may be made at the Clerk of Circuit Court during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Acceptable payment methods are cash, cashier's check, credit card and money order.
- Other county and state bail/bond methods are determined by the agency of bond origin. The Price County Jail will make every attempt to facilitate bond payment with other agencies.