News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/20/2015 3:17:00 PM to 1/21/2015 8:27:27 AM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
[ARCHIVED] First 24 Hours
- Inmates will be housed in a holding cell for the first 24 hours for observation.
- A minimum amount of property will be issued at this time. Extra linen and hygiene items will be issued once an inmate is placed in general population.
- Inmates are not to cover their head with clothing or linens as officers must be able to clearly monitor every inmate.
- Inmates may not knock on the cell door unless it is an emergency.
- Meal dishes, utensils, bags and uneaten food must be placed on the food port ledge to be removed by staff. Inmates are prohibited from keeping any of these items.