Town of Knox
Town Departments / Positions
Property Tax Collection
- 1st half or in full payment due by January 31 payable to Town of Knox Treasurer, Linda Heikkinen N5190 Venison Dr, Brantwood WI 54513
- 2nd half taxes payment due by July 31 payable to: Price County Treasurer 126 Cherry St, Phillips, WI 54555
- July Payment Due List
- Delinquent Tax List
All real estate taxes under $100, personal property taxes, MFL and special charges are due in FULL by January 31 to the Town of Knox
Pay the 1st half or full payment to Town of Knox Treasurer by January 31
Missed or Late Payment
If any installment payments is missed or not paid by due date:
- The entire unpaid balance of taxes becomes delinquent and subject to 1.5% per month interest/penalty
- option to pay in installments is lost.
- Pursuant to Wisconsin Statute Section 74.47, interest and penalty of 1.5% per month on the whole unpaid balance and will be charged from February 1 regardless of when the tax due becomes delinquent. No matter what installment is missed, the total unpaid balance becomes due and payable and is subject to interest and penalty from February 1 option to pay in installments is lost.
- Interest and penalty cannot be waived except due to postal error