Solberg Lake Tour – Phillips
20 miles round trip
Begin this tour at Elk Lake / Lionite Park on County Road H in downtown Phillips.
- Go (left) east on County Road H.
- Turn left on E. Solberg Lake Road.
- Follow the road around the lake until you get to Solberg Lake County Park. This park is an all-purpose recreation area including a swimming area with a sand beach, picnic area, open-air shelter, flush toilets/showers, campground, boat landing & dock, fishing pier, and nature trail.
- After leaving the park, turn left onto W. Solberg Lake Road and continue around the lake until you come to a “T” intersection.
- Turn left on Old 13 Road and continue to Hwy 13.
- Go south (left) on Hwy. 13 and return to Elk Lake / Lionite Park.